Wednesday 17 February 2010

Academy Pictures initiative

Here's a copy of a request that I've just posted on Shooting People and Talent Circle:
-----------------------

Hi

I graduated with an MA Screenwriting (Merit) from Bournemouth in 2008, and I'd like to hook up with a producer and/or director to apply for the Academy Pictures development initiative for Bournemouth students and alumni.

I'm currently tweaking the first draft of a feature-length script that I think would fit the criteria of the initiative. Please get in touch if you're interested in collaborating on an application (and hopefully a rewarding partnership beyond that).  The deadline for submissions is March 8th. 

NB - As specified by the guidelines, this initiative "is aimed exclusively at Arts University College Bournemouth, Bournemouth University and Bournemouth partner college undergraduate, post-graduate and alumni filmmakers. If you’re at Bournemouth, or you went to Bournemouth, you are eligible."

PLEASE don't contact me at the moment if you don't meet one of those criteria.

Thanks
Tom Murphy

No comments: